Spay and Neuter
- For adults (older than 6 months) no food after midnight before the surgery date. Water is OK up until 7AM
- For pups and kittens, food and water up until 7AM
- There may be a wait to get your pet admitted in the morning but we try to finish by 8:30 AM. We work in a first-come, first-served basis.
- Your pet should be healthy as far as you know: eating well, no diarrhea, and alert
- You can prepay for the surgery at your convenience, but full payment is due at pick-up
- If bringing for the surgery more than 2 pets on the same day, we require full payment when you set-up the appointment
- We accept cash, all mayor credit cards, and checks
- Pick-up is on the same day in the afternoon, 4-5:30 PM
- Post-surgery, we ask that the pet rests for 7-10 days: no running, jumping, or exercise
- There will be no need to bring them back to remove sutures
- If your pet is older than 5 years old (7 years old for smaller breeds), we may require further testing be performed before the surgery
- We highly recommend pets be neutered before they turn 6 months old
We also routinely perform tail docks and teeth cleaning: call us for details!